When gambling online, risks exist. The addictive nature of online gambling is such that many people with gambling addictions lost control over their lives. They gamble instead of marrying, saving money for retirement or other important expenses.
compulsive gamblers spend their winnings on more gambling. They gamble to try to make up for their losses. As their bank accounts dwindled, they resorted to borrowing money to feed their gambling habit.
Many turned into compulsive gamblers. They gamble until they have no money left to gamble. Playing until you have nothing is the definition of a compulsive gambler. Like them, you can turn into a compulsive gambler. Like you, you must also protect yourself from becoming one of those compulsive gamblers.
A compulsive gambler can place a bet, take a chance, and place another bet to chase the losses they have incurred. They may have gambling addictions and may not realize they have them.
By not knowing there is a gambling addiction, you can protect yourself against becoming one of the compulsive gamblers.
- Do not make a bet that you can’t afford. Make sure your money is protected. I learned this lesson the hard way when I took my father to the casino. He thought he had it under control with all his winnings. Needless to say, he left the casino broke and went back home broke.
- Don’t be a sore loser. Winning at a casino or slot machine doesn’t mean you get to keep your loses. Be happy with your win.
- Bet only on a pay table that offers a good bounce and fast payouts. When I worked at a frequented casino, I saw a lot of people lose a lot of money trying to get the biggest and fastest payouts.
- Look for the upper half of the pay schedule when making your bet. The casinos make money by paying the top rate. Let’s say they are paying 6 percent. When you bet on an 8 to 1 machine, you will see payouts of $5,000 on a $1 bet.
- Stay away from credit machines that allow you to take out more than 5 credits in one machine. That is a killer because that is when you are at your strongest. By taking out more than 5 credits, you are starting to lose.
- Don’t play a slot machine that has an automatic jackpot showdown or quick spill payout. These machines are programmed to chase your jackpot and will pay you more than your bets if you win.
- Play bonus games and offer the highest payouts. These are the games you can actually win money in instead of losing money to the slot machines. In the real world, you will find 98% of slot machines that make you money. In the virtual world, there are just a few that actually pay you money.
- Better yet, play constantly and continuously. The casinos want your betting, even when you don’t feel like playing. The reason is simple, they have a loss leader that will come around and hunt you down if you play too much.
- Najes are addictive. The worst thing you can ever do is to play the game, hit the jackpot and not cash out. If you have a hard time walking away, then you can lose more money at the slot machine.
- Play over your bankroll. When you play over your bankroll, you protect yourself from making bad bets, losing too much or running out of money.
Remember, QQdewa can be fun, but it can also be dangerous. Run far away from the game if you can’t take the risks. Part of gambling is risk. If you feel you can’t take the risk, then walk away from the game and take a break.